Monday, September 8, 2008

Second Stop...Joseph's 7th Birthday Party!

After leaving the Reeves we went to celebrate my nephew's 7th birthday at my mom and dad's barn. Joseph requested to have a frog party in Papa's barn and that is what he got. It was a good time. Many family came which was so much fun. I wish I had gotten more pictures of the adults and Joseph getting his new bike and fun presents! We love you, Joseph!!!!

Joseph eating his hotdog!

Popie playing with Jesse

Grandma Martin spent the afternoon with us. It was really fun to be with her!

Kids table is always so much fun!

MaMa and I...doesn't she look so young!

Joseph's POP came from Maryland. We loved being with him! Madeline says it's her POP too!

Trying to get a picture of all the cousins...we are still missing two!

Cole and Joseph

My sweet boy saying cheese before he digs into his cupcake!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love the picture of Samuel eating the cupcake-he is soooo cute!
Are you guys still planning a trip to Easley in October. We would love to see you guys! Let us know if you need anything-a place to stay, we have 2 spare rooms-child care for any of the events of the weekend etc. The only weekend we have anything going on I think is October 11th-we are in a wedding.
Love You!
Cindy

Susan said...

Love all the new posts! Great to hear what y'all have been up to & see your little cuties!