Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Celebrating Matt's Birthday!

The weekend of Matt's birthday, the whole Reeves family came down for a visit. We had a good time being together. It was Ansley's first trip to Knoxville. She did great and the we all LOVED having her here. Matt and Troy got to go mountain biking (Matt's fun hobby)together on Saturday morning which was filled with fun memories for both of them. Later on that day we had a birthday celebration at the house.
Matt you are very dear to me. I always enjoy celebrating you and the plan God has for your life. I love you, babe!

The whole family after church

Matt and Madeline opening gifts.

Matt's requested Chocolate Ice Cream Cake! Yum Yum!

Happy Birthday Matt!

1 comment:

Glenda Conner said...

Hi Matt and Jill (I know you don't know me Jill but maybe Matt can fill you in on that part of his childhood with the Cary clan) Troy gave me your link and it's so nice to catch up with you all again. You have a beautiful family Matt and I hear another on the way! Congrats!! I tried to comment on your folks blog but it's "restricted" :p so Marcie if you read this darlin' I want to talk to you! It's been waaaay too long!