Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Jill's 2007 Thanksgiving Project

Yes, I intended to get this banner done the month before Thanksgiving 2007 in order to hang in our dining room. But it didn't happen! So it was put off for a couple of months after Madeline and I began sewing in October. Madeline has loved every step of it! It's been worth every minute just to watch her face light up as we have "special time" during Samuel's nap to finish the banner. My prayer is that as this banner hangs through the Novembers to come it will facilitate discussion and remind us of God's goodness to us each year.
Matt thinks this picture is a great advertisement! Ha Ha!


The banner is supposed to read "Giving Thanks." A great idea I saw in Pottery Barn but too pricey to buy!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love it Jill! I'm so proud of you for finishing! And sweet time with madeline- so cute!

Bran said...

That's super cool and way more special than getting from PB! I love it and I'm very impressed! Brandy

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill. I found you through Liz's blog. It's been so great to reconnect with all you Clemson people! Brings back great memories!
Anyway, I was looking through your blog and saw this post. I love it! I am totally going to do that for next year!
Hope you guys are doing well! Your kids are adorable!